Grow Big Hearts With Big Heart World
Find FREE tools and resources that you can use to support your students’ social and emotional development. We provide songs, activities, and discussion guides that you can use with children in the classroom, as well as content you can use to engage families.
SEL Resources for Educators
Social and Emotional Themes
Each of us is part of a BIG world: together, we can make the world a better, kinder place.
Big Heart World: Guide for Educators
Each month of the Big Heart World initiative, we share a guide for educators, which will enable educators to use songs from the Big Heart Beats album and other content that is part of the initiative in schools and classrooms. We welcome educators to share the Parent Guide, in English and Spanish, which is also produced each month of the initiative, with their students’ families, so that families can extend the learning beyond the classroom.
Do you have ideas about how we could make Big Heart World a useful resource for educators like you? We want to make this a useful resource for YOU. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to learn about your needs and see if we can help.
Explore Past Big Heart World Educator Guides
- Download the October Educator Guide about helping here.
- Download the September Educator Guide about social problem solving here.
- Download the August Educator Guide about empathy here.
- Download the July Educator Guide about friendship here.
- Download the June Educator Guide about similarities and differences here.
- Download the May Educator Guide about feelings here.
- Download the April Educator Guide on identity and belonging here.
Do you have ideas about how we could make Big Heart World more useful for educators like you? We want to make this work for YOU and the students you serve. Please email us at email@example.com with your ideas — we’d love to learn about your needs and see if we can help.